Rules & guidelines for members
Responsibilities of members of Green Plateau
- To abide by the rules, regulations, policies, guidelines and directions of the Green Plateau,
(hereafter will be called as “The NGO”) as formulated and/or amended by the governing body from time to time.
- To conform to the principles of environmental and wildlife conservation and animal welfare, and while dealing with animals and wildlife, strictly adhere to the provisions of Wildlife Protection Act, 1972 and rules thereunder and all other laws pertaining to wildlife protection, animal welfare and environment.
- To refrain from making unauthorized representation on behalf of our NGO in social media or press. However, we encourage spreading the word about our activities once the matter and form of communication is authorized by the governing body.
- To actively participate in meetings and events regularly, and to provide clear and timely communication in response to meeting and/or event invitations. Such participation is voluntary, but it is expected that the
member shall participate in at least one event / meeting every month – subject to the member being present in *******Location******
- To maintain courteous conduct by treating individuals from law enforcement, administration, forest dwellers and other stakeholders, and fellow members with respect and dignity.
- To encourage others to join the organization.